Surface Tension: Opening Reception
Rethink the most fundamental resource on Earth—water—through the lens of art, science and design at the Opening Reception of the U.S. premiere of Surface Tension: The Future of Water. With more than 40 provocative exhibits, viewers are challenged to immerse themselves in the subject of water, exploring the exceptional and unexpected from art and culture to science and technology.
Join artists, collaborators, and VIPs for the debut of these thought-provoking installations.
SURFACE TENSION: THE FUTURE OF WATER was created by Science Gallery at Trinity College, Dublin and is made possible through the generous support of Culture Ireland, the Cordover Family Foundation and the University of Dublin Fund.
• Evelina Domnitch & Dmitry Gelfand - Artists, Hydrogeny
• Di Maidstone - Artist, Hydrocordian
• David Bowen - Artist, Telepresent Water
• Gabriella Levine - Artists, Protei
• Nicky Gogan - Director, The Swimmer
• Lane Hall & Lisa Moline - Artists, Basin
• Irish Consul General Noel Kilkenny
• Ron and Barbara Cordover – Cordover Family Foundation
• Culture Ireland representative
• Michael John Gorman, Science Gallery