World Science U is a dedicated online-education platform that provides free access to lectures by the world’s leading scientists. The WSU intern will work on a project-oriented team to develop unique curricula for each lecture, complete with summaries, exercise questions, interactive demonstrations, discussion topics, and other supplementary material. As part of the internship you will learn how to: develop curricula based on academic lectures, communicate complex scientific concepts in clear and concise language, and create and deliver interactive demonstrations.
- Research Master Class lecture topics
- Write multiple-choice exercise questions and discussion topics for Master Classes
- Create well-researched timelines that provide historical context to the Master Class topics
- Manage daily release of Science Unplugged videos on social media
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to quickly and independently learn unfamiliar scientific topics
- Strong attention to detail
Send all completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “World Science U Internship” in the subject line.
Note that all internships at World Science Festival are unpaid. Each student must obtain academic credit at a university or college in order to complete this internship.